Deltron Limited (the Company) was incorporated on 10th June, 1982 and its shares are listed on BSE.
The Company is engaged in the trading of a variety of goods including Electrical/ Electronic Goods, Mechanical Goods, Equipments, Tools etc.
The Board of the Company is diverse and rich in experience and comprises of the right mix of Executive, Non-executive and Independent Directors.
1. Dr. Gurpreet Singh
2. Mr. Inderdeep Singh
3. Mr. Kumar Srinivasan
4. Dr. Navin Kapur
5. Mr. Swaraj Singh
6. Ms. Rashmi Nagabhushan
Code of Conduct
Practices and Procedures for Fair Disclosure of Unpublished Price Sensitive Information
The Board of Directors of Deltron Limited (“the Company”) has adopted the following Principles of Fair Disclosure as the “Code of Practices and Procedures for Fair Disclosure of Unpublished Price Sensitive Information”.
The Company shall:
- Make prompt public disclosure of unpublished price sensitive information that would impact price discovery no sooner than credible and concrete information comes into being in order to make such information generally available.
- Make uniform and universal dissemination of unpublished price sensitive information to avoid selective disclosure.
- Make prompt dissemination of unpublished price sensitive information that gets disclosed selectively, inadvertently or otherwise to make such information generally
- Ensure appropriate and fair response to queries on news reports and requests for verification of market rumors by regulatory authorities.
- Ensure that unpublished price sensitive information is not shared with analysts and research personnel.
- Ensure that all unpublished price sensitive information are handled within the Company on need-to-know basis.
For this Code the Compliance Officer of the Company has been designated as the Chief Investor Relations Officer.
Nomination & Remuneration Policy
The appointments, qualification, disqualification, tenure, termination, evaluation, remuneration including commission, if any, and revision thereof of Directors including Independent Directors, Key Managerial Personnel and Senior Management Personnel shall be governed by the Companies Act, 2013 and Rules framed there under and also by any other applicable statute.
The remuneration shall be sufficient to attract, retain and motivate Directors and personnel at all levels.